Friday, April 26, 2019

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH?




  • DO YOU WANT TO LEARN FREE  OR HOW MUCH CAN YOU AFFORD FOR ONE LESSON?
  • I will be guiding you with the blog,with recordings to listen at your leisure ,to learn at your pace.
  • You will be surely happy yes  really..
  • You can clear your doubts by ringing me up 9840940872.but send me a mail before to attend to you patiently and sincerely.
  • You can get 10 blogs  one after the other.
  • read.listen. understand, analyse ,revise, review.
  • Upon completion you will receive  a mail of appreciation.
  • If you can afford Rs 41/- per blog please let me know.
  • You will get the details of payment gateway.
  • If you really follow and succeed and has gained confidence in writing and speaking you will receive a gift too.
  • Two of your dearest friends who are interested in your welfare can certify to get that gift a really good one .
  • If you need any help in choosing a career or further studies I can also guide you.
  • Do not hesitate ,do not postpone, do it now.
  • I am your well-wisher and your success is my only motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment